Friday, April 10, 2009

After a while!!!!

Hi guys,

Ampun tuanku beribu2 ampun, sembah patik harap diampun. Patik pacal hina datang mengadap etc etc etc...You get the idea :)

Sibuk bagai nak rak for the past few weeks, probably even months.

As you know, my company's currently under voluntary administration (A fancy term which in layman's terms meant "I don't have enough money to meet my debts, my business is a mess and I'm getting someone to help me out while I fix up the whole thing)

Happened back in 6/11/2009 (Public info, so I can share this). Took a while to get accustomed to the new ways of working (and still am!), and changing your work methods to adjust to the various business conditions. Had people been laid off in hundreds back in December - I survived thankfully, but hope to remain that way.

At the same time, kena admit nak balance the workload with your studies has always been a monumental challenge. Nih nasib baik still single and looking, kalau tak lagi parah entah2. Well, kena doa banyak2 la bila bangun subuh pagi and jaga kesihatan at the same time. Mintak2 ok lah.

But yeah, will update when I do have time. Sekarang tgh cuti Easter, Tuesday masuk keje. Woohoo!!! I do miss uni life (more like the uni holidays where you seem to have so many of them!!!!!) even though working has its own rewards, financial being one of them.

Till then :)

No comments: