Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hairan bin Ajaib

Funny how emotions can swing from one side to the other like a pendulum.

Before I went for my final CA focus session, I was experiencing all those sicky feelings of hatred, insecurity, fear and anger of being pushed around by an annoying module. Feelings yang amat asing dgn diri aku yg biasanya couldn't be bothered ni.

That created a really foul mood and a clouded mind by the time I reached the ICAA building, where the classes were held. Even the trip up the lift was an excuse to be cranky (e.g - "Eeeee, tingginya tingkaaaatttt!!! Aku benci naik lif tinggi2!! Boleh tak buat tinggi sampai langit terus alang2 tu!!!)

But, don't know what suddenly happened. By the time the class is over, I went out with feelings of hope, safety and optimism. Must be the sweets my tutors handed out. Must be my colleagues who seem to know no better than I do, but still keep a positive attitude. Must be the assuring voice of my tutors, coupled with valuable exam tips shared by everyone in class. Might be even the firm handshake that Michael, my facilitator gave me while saying "Good luck mate", with a confident smile. "You'll be fine", says Nicole, the other instructor.

Hahaha. Tiba2 semangat nak study balik. Life's funny that way.

2 comments:

-Azman Mashor- said...

"Looks like someone need a hug"- Quote from McD advert.

Ansar Masuri said...

Ek ele, tau la sangap kat sana, ahahhah