Friday, June 6, 2008

Macgyver is awesome!!



HEROKU: MACGYVER

Guess what? When my family came lst time they got me a set of Macgyver series!! Season 1 to 5!!!! Bestnya!!

That guy has got to be my best hero ever, best invention since the wheel I reckon. I mean kalau korang tgk cerita2 moden sekarang semua pasal Forensic Investigation lah, Lawyers lah, Police lah.
Padahal this guy sempoi jek menyettlekan life-death situations with everyday equipments, and a great level of applied common sense. Respect gila:

Tak percaya? I end this entry by giving you situations where you need to solve these problems. See if you got a bit of Macgyver in you.

1) You are equipped with a binoculars (normal not fancy) and a pack of ciggys. Use that to get through a laser-filled room.

2) You have several bars of chocolate. Use that to fix a leaking tank containing concentrated sulfurik acid.

3) You're at a high-security complex guarded by many soldiers going in and out the main door. The door has a code, but you can't get anywhere within 100 metres to spy it, due to tight security. You have nothing but a newspaper, a watch and a magnifying glass. Solve the problem.

4) Last one, I like this one heaps. You're on the edge of a mountain cliff and there's nowhere else to run from a bunch of angry Central Asians. Invent a mini-rocket thruster when all you have is a gun, so you can launch yourself and parachute to safety.

I rest my case

No comments: