Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jahanam

Happy birthday to Min and Na, great celebration just now. Nana masak, sedap gila, 3 pinggan habis. Did Nana's tax return as well, was hoping for a bit more but ended up with a bit less, slight disappointment.

Baru habis kuiz CA aku, 4/7 right (1 betul pun tembak je sebab tak cukup masa). Jahanam, terasa bodoh kali kedua, grrr....Ingat dia test topic as is, rupa2nya dia boleh siap gabung lak prinsip2 from previous modules. Cinabeng......Satu lagi question lak dgn biadabnya menanyakan pasal calculating a defined benefit plan, never done that before in my life or in the focus sessions. That came from absolutely nowhere, knocking me off my feet and putting me out senseless for the next few days. Gotta recover before the 4th session. This is super duper bad....

So far performance aku from quizzes = 0/8 (tak buat, taktau ada quiz, rugi sungguh) + 5/8 + 4/7 = 9/23 = 3% out of 7.5% = 40%. That's a FAIL.

Now I'm starting to have serious doubts on whether I can even pass the subject. FIN 208 is absolute murder, I have got to do something. If not, I might be heading towards the barrel of failure.....Help.

2 comments:

-Azman Mashor- said...

hurmm..dah slalu dah dengar ko wigging camtu since foundationyear, at last skor gak 6 or 7..i hav faith on u..

Ansar Masuri said...

Thanks mate. Kerja keras!!!!