Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beware: This entry drains reader's energy levels! Proceed at your own risk..

Sabtu - Training bola sampai pengsan, defend-attack drill rocks!!! I love football!!

Ahad - Masuk comp bola, lari sampai pancit tapi team tak lepas, draw semua game! Ah, where are the destroyers when you need them...

Isnin - Recovering, I swear I must've spent 30 mins on actual work and the other 7.5 hours just checking blogs, walking around, reading papers, reading football tactics / news / tips.

Selasa - Recovering lagi!!!!! What is going on??? I must be going through a form slump. Dua tiga menjak nih malas nak buat sebarang benda.. Only thing I can think of doing in the morning is sleep sleep sleep, padahal dah lebih 8 jam tuh. That's bad.

Maybe I lack exercise. Maybe I'm not eating enough. Maybe I'm eating too much. Maybe I sleep too late. Maybe I sleep too much. Crap, could be anything...

Didn't help that I've been sleeping late for the last few days, alasan sebab melayan member baikku dari Cloncurry. Huh, dan dan jek, stop hiding behind excuses and have a real crack at improving your life. While you're thinking about that, remember to wash the dishes, lipat your clothes, iron your shirt, cuci siling bilik air sebelum Priscilla the Devil comes again, organise team registration, get your car fixed, don't eat so much outside, read the newspapers more often, jangan tinggal sembahyang, ngaji selalu, gi gym, study your CA module, get those company accounts organised and as an added bonus....get brochures to scrutinise before mum comes on sunday. Oh yeah, call someone to hire a car to pick her up maybe.

Fuh, leganya dapat melepaskan. Probably explains why my mind feels jumbled up for the last few days. And why my body has been functioning to that of an elderly person.

No comments: