Friday, May 16, 2008

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Great Joke from Facebook!!!

Baru2 ni aku check Facebook (BERSERABUT!! Aku benci!!!!). The only reason I checked was because I keep getting friend requests from old friends and even workmates!! Macamana diorang boleh kesan aku sial???

Papehal pun, si Muiz penah hantar kuiz kat aku titled, "What sort of Football Player are you?"
This is the result! (WTF???? Hahahahaha!!! FACEBOOK'S A JOKE!!!)


LIONEL MESSI

LIONEL MESSI
You are the wonderkid.The prodigy.You are being hailed as the next Maradona by the great man himself.What Maradona does,you can also do it.Just don't pick up the same cocaine habit.Marijuana is a better option.You have a great future ahead,so good luck.May the force be with you.

Oooofff......

Flattering? Definitely, Messi tuh mmg la dribbler favourite aku, tak terkalah. But I thought I would get some Defender / Defensive Mid's name, purely based on the answers I chose for the questions (i.ke I chose the sensible answers rather than the wacky ones). Sekali dapat nih lak, malas nak pk banyak2 sgt, kang jadi Mat Jenin lak.

Would be interesting to know other people's results though. One of my good friends normally plays in defense, but he ended up getting Drogba!! Hahahaha!! Alright everyone take care eh?

No comments: